The Resource Mary's hair
- Mary's hair
- Statement of responsibility
- Eoin Colfer; Illustrated by Richard Watson
- Mrs Doyle meets Horrid Henry in this fantastic comedy from Eoin Colfer. A brilliant laugh-out-loud Little Gem about a not-so-brilliant hairdresser and one very unfortunate dog! High quality cream paper and easy to read special font ensure a smooth read for all.
- Biographical or historical data
- Eoin Colfer is the author of the phenomenally successful Artemis Fowl series (Puffin), which has sold over 20 million copies worldwide. The penultimate book of the series, The Atlantis Complex, has earned him the 2010 Independent Booksellers' Book Prize. Other awards include being shortlisted for the Carnegie Medal and Irish Book of the Decade (Bord Gais Energy Irish Book Awards). Eoin now lives in Ireland.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Little gems
- Summary expansion
- One child. One pair of scissors. A lot of disastrous haircuts! Mrs Doyle meets Horrid Henry in this fantastic comedy from Eoin Colfer. Mary loathes her big, curly, bushy hair and so she chops it all off - and she looks fantastic! Well, at least she thinks so. But her mammy is not convinced and forbids her from ever cutting her own hair again. But she didn't say anything about anyone else - A brilliant laugh-out- loud Little Gem about a not-so-brilliant hairdresser and one very unfortunate dog! High quality cream paper and easy to read special font ensure a smooth read for all
- Target audience
ContextContext of Mary's hair
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Mary's hair
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.centralotagoqueenstown.kotui.org.nz/resource/F5o-k4E3BUw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.centralotagoqueenstown.kotui.org.nz/resource/F5o-k4E3BUw/">Mary's hair</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.centralotagoqueenstown.kotui.org.nz/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.centralotagoqueenstown.kotui.org.nz/">Central Otago and Queenstown Lakes Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Central Otago and Queenstown Lakes Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...