The Resource Maigret
- Statement of responsibility
- screenplay by Stewart Harcourt; directed by Ashley Pearce and Jon East.
- "Maigret sets a trap" - Montmartre, Paris. A serical killer is stalking the streets. Five women are dead and the people are afraid to go out after dark. The newspapers are rife with speculation. And Chief Inspector Maigret is without a lead and under great pressure..
- "Maigret's dead man" - One February morning, an agitated man calls the Police judiciary asking for Maigret. He claims he's being followed by someone trying the kill him. The night, his body is found, his face badly beaten, stabbed to death. Ridden with guilt for not having 'saved' his dead an, Maigret is determined to find the murderer
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Screenplay by Stewart Harcourt; directed by Ashley Pearce and Jon East
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Rated M : Suitable for mature audiences 16 years and over. NOTE: violence
- Language note
- In English with optional English SDH subtitles
- "Maigret sets a trap": Rowan Atkinson, Shaun Dingwall, Leo Staar, Lucy Cohu
- "Maigret's dead man": Rowan Atkinson, Shaun Dingwall, Leo Staar, Aidan McArdle, Lucy Cohu
- Rowan Atkinson, Shaun Dingwall, Leo Staar, Aidan McArdle, Lucy Cohu, David Dawson, Fiona Shaw, Rebecca Night
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Maigret
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Maigret
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.centralotagoqueenstown.kotui.org.nz/resource/ZVvWD2taagE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.centralotagoqueenstown.kotui.org.nz/resource/ZVvWD2taagE/">Maigret</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.centralotagoqueenstown.kotui.org.nz/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.centralotagoqueenstown.kotui.org.nz/">Central Otago and Queenstown Lakes Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Central Otago and Queenstown Lakes Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...